Friday, December 02, 2011

Four Years

Today is the four year anniversary of my dad’s death, which is hard to believe. I’ll keep this short and sweet: I am on the verge of the biggest adventure of my life, one that requires a huge leap of faith, and one for which he gave his blessing years ago without details or structure. He knew we felt called to Africa and he supported us in that pursuit though at the time no one really knew hat that would look like. While he may not be here with us physically, he is always with me in spirit; I look to his life for guidance and for an example of a loving, compassionate, Christian man. I could not have made it to where I am today without him; I just wish he could have made it here with me.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE POST I WROTE IN TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER SHORTLY AFTER HIS DEATH.

No comments: