Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sociology Roll Call

Today was the last day of Willer's experiments, thus my time as an undergraduate research assistant is at an end. However, I thought I'd take a moment to give a shout-out to the folks who have been involved (especially since one of them has been reading my blog archives and gave me crap because none of the following were mentioned in any previous post)...

Willer
Dr. David Willer. Sociology Professor, or Evil Genius? The Answer? BOTH.

Emanuels
Pam Emanuels, Willer's Right-hand wo-man. Too smart for her own good.

Steketee
Mike Steketee AKA Stekdog. Contrary to what I said earlier this week, there are actually many interesting things about Mike.

Cazessus
Matt Cazessus. Claims to be Sociology grad student, but this is actually a clever ruse. He is actually in ninja-school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work ACDC, your blog has usurped the #1 return when you Google my name.